Date: 17th October 2012
Society for Health Education (SHE) hereby invites interested individuals to express interest to submit merits for consultancy of developing a screening protocol, forms and referral form for Gender based violence.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct a desk review of various laws, policies, guidelines and existing standard operating procedures for prevention, protection and SRH service provision related to GBV available within the country.
- Collate technical resources and good practices related to GBV in their country.
- Consult with relevant staff from within the organization and from among the stakeholders in developing the screening guideline/ protocol, form and referral form.
- Develop and finalise an initial draft protocol and screening form on GBV and present it to the organization and once the documents receive comments incorporate the relevant ones and provide the organization with a revised and finalized screening form and protocol to be endorsed by the executive committee.
- The protocol will have detail of the organizational roles and responsibilities in preventing and responding to GBV, reporting and referral mechanisms, information dissemination, documentation, data recording and monitoring mechanisms, and coordination mechanisms to be put in place.
- Follow up mechanism and monitoring mechanism to be created
- Training/orientation of the protocol and forms to be conducted for the organisations staff along with the orientation of the follow up and monitoring mechanisms.
Duration: 2 weeks
Remuneration: MVR 14000 -1 5000 (Depending upon experience and qualification)
- Educated to Masters Degree / Degree level in related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in working in the field of prevention of gender based violence.
- Thorough technical knowledge on issues related to SRHR, gender and rights and gender based violence.
- Experience of working in Maldives will be beneficial.
- Awareness of the country context and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with groups/teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines
- Well developed facilitation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and Dhivehi
- Ability to use MS Office
Interested Candidates should submit application with CV, copies of relevant Educational Certificates and ID card copy to the following address on or before 1000hrs of 21st October 2012.
Society for Health Education (1st floor),
M.Kulunuvehi, Buruzu Magu,
Interested candidates can also Email us their proposals at:
For clarifications you can contact us at:
(+960) 331 8804 (EXT: 131)