Ref: SHE-PRJ/12/00509-I Date: 30th September 2012
Society for Health Education is working on a three year project, SHE Core + Initiative, granted by International Planned Parenthood Federation through the support of the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID). One of the main focus areas of the project is to increase access to Sexual and Reproductive Health Services through SHE supported NGO paramedics and outreach workers in 7 provinces of Maldives.
Objectives of the project:
1. To increase the delivery of SRH services under Integrated Package of Essential Services [IPES] by 20% from the base line in Male Clinic.
2. To increase access to sexual and reproductive health services through SHE supported NGO paramedics and outreach workers in 7 provinces of Maldives
3. To undertake policy developments on internal SRH issues and establish / strengthen systems (on commodity tracking and forecasting, logistics and M&E) of SHE Maldives
With regards to this, need assessments have been carried out in 6 regions of the country in the past few months. Proposals have been submitted from different regions and now we open proposal submission for interested NGOs in GDh Atoll.
- 4th of October 2012: Deadline for submission of Expression of Interest before 1400HRS.
- The proposals will be evaluated and successful candidate will be notified in 2-3 weeks.
|Interested parties are requested to submit their proposals before 1400HRS of 4th October 2012 to :
Society for Health Education (2nd floor),
M.Kulunuvehi, Buruzu Magu,
Interested parties can also Email or Fax us their proposals at:
Fax no: (+960) 3322221
For clarifications you can contact us at :
(+960) 3326231 (EXT:131)